2022 EXHIBITOR KIT WILL BE POSTED CLOSER TO SHOW DATES
The KC Remodel + Garden Show does not print or mail the Exhibitor Kit. All information can be found in the Exhibitor Manual and the links below.
Exhibitor Manual Coming Soon
Please note that this page is always being updated as new information becomes available.
Contact Ryan McCune, Show Coordinator
816.931.4686 ext. 305 | RyanM@MPEshows.com
connect with us!
- Twitter: @KCHomeShows
- Instagram: @HomeShows
- Facebook: @HomeAndGardenEvents
- Hashtags: #KCHomeShows #HomeShow
Promote the show and YOURSELF on Social Media.
We'd prefer if exhibitors did not make their own Facebook Event, but we'd love if you joined ours! We can make you a co-host, so our Facebook Event will appear on your Facebook Page. You can also share the Facebook Event regularly. You can post show specials and business information in our Facebook Event regularly. It's the best place to connect with our attendees prior to, during and after the show.
Click Here to go to our Facebook Event for 2022.
In addition to using our Facebook Event to your advantage, consider submitting an Exhibitor Spotlight. We'll use your answers to create a blog that will appear on our show website, and be shared on Twitter and in the Facebook Event.
Click Here to fill out the Exhibitor Spotlight form.
HOW-TO ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY’S ONLINE EXHIBITOR LISTING
Your basic listing will be uploaded to the website when you book your booth. Within 24 hours you will receive an automated email to enhance your listing. This link can be used multiple times and you can make updates and changes to your listing until ONE day after the show commences. If you have any questions regarding the online exhibitor listing or do not receive the link, please email RyanM@MPEshows.com.
Need help with your listing?
View the tutorial video - https://youtu.be/ecSxq1oKuYg
Show Decorator | George Fern Company
Exhibitors are responsible for flooring (required for all booths.) You may supply your own tables and chairs or rent from the show decorator. An advanced purchase discount is offered.
As an exhibitor, you will automatically receive an introduction email from Fern with instructions on creating your password in OneView.
After you’ve logged on and created an account you will be able to order services online using OneView. Please e-mail Fern Exhibitor Services at email@example.com should you have any questions or if you need to have the introduction e-mail resent.
Click Here for a video tutorial of Fern's OneView.
Our shows have all been set up so exhibitors can apply using this link: https://www.buttine.com/eventExhibitor.html
A few things to be aware of:
- Exhibitors will have to pick the show from a drop-down list that includes shows other than just those run by MPE.
- Marketplace Events is not selling this insurance and doesn’t profit from it in any way. This is simply a resource for those exhibitors who don’t already have the required insurance coverage per their contracts. They do not have to purchase this.
The Insurance clause is #5 on the Terms and Conditions page of all booth space contracts. For easy reference, exhibitors are required to have:
- Comprehensive General Liability and All Risk Property insurance
- Coverage must be from the start of move in to the end of move out
- Coverage of at least $1,000,000 for each separate occurrence
- Name Marketplace Events LLC and the venue as additional insured
- Provide a copy of certificate of insurance to MPE
Contact Kendra Reilly Monahan, Buttine Underwriters Purchasing Group, LLC
212.867.3642 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is January 24, 2022
If you plan to update your booth’s showroom pieces or do not want to ship inventory back to your company consider donating it to Habitat Kansas City ReStore.
1. Donations are tax deductible – donation receipts provided
2. Save the cost of shipping
3. Help reduce items going into landfills
4. Habitat will collect the donations Monday morning after the show
5. 100% of ReStore's profits go to help Habitat for Humanity of Kansas City build homes, communities and hope in the Kansas City area
Jenna and Kari, our friendly ReStore Donor Managers, will be happy to answer any questions about donation criteria, get you signed up for a donation pickup or step you through the easy process
816.678.7600 | email@example.com
816.591.9806 | firstname.lastname@example.org